Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kiki Speaks out/ Fox on ILM3




I recently asked kiki on her twitter why she didnt want to be apart of the reunion and this was her response.


IamThing3@baybeauti510 hey kiki...y arent you attending the reunion

baybeauti510 @IamThing3 Because Im a real ass bitch and I cant sit there and be apart of something so fake. I wanna reveal the truth & if I cant do that

baybeauti510 @IamThing3 Then I dont wanna be apart of it. They need to reveal the REAL reason why I was eliminated and not some chopped and edited shit

She wrote something else but i think she deleted it but it said that they edited it to make a story line. IDk, the way you act is the way you are portrayed, but she said something else happened so who knows.

Also fox confirmed on his myspace that he will also be doing ILM3: here is the link www.myspace.com/dalfonso

No comments:

Post a Comment