Saturday, July 18, 2009

Frank The Entertainer is talking crazy about Buckwild



Here are some tweets that Frank sent out to his various friends/fans about buckwild:


She talks about her all the time because its a cover up! and she is fooling all her fans! what a disgrace! the girl needs help!!

I was on vacation for 4days just got back today and i saw that she was talking about me.So i fight back hard and with the truth

She really isn't a Skank!! But she is a liar who is delusional and suicidal and she needs professional help!

She doesn't deserve a friend in me! she can't keep friends! It's only a matter of time until her new friend disappears!

IF I WANTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE THAT'S WHERE I WOULD BE..IN UPLAND WITH HER!! HOW DEPRESSING HER LIFE REALLY IS!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! he is snapping lol

No comments:

Post a Comment