Monday, August 3, 2009

Twitter Fight: Megan Hauserman vs. Adrianne Curry



Uh oh, These Vh1 divas are going at it, Megan from MWAM and Adrianne Curry from Surreal life and My Fair Brady. read what happens below
.

Adrianne wrote:

good god, why is VH1 giving certain people shows?Megan Wants a Millionaire?I wasn't aware Megan mattered,or that anyone would want her

Megan Replied with:
@AdrianneCurry I was aware Adrianne Curry is dirty, trashy, ugly whore. I had no idea how bitter she is about her pathetic career being over

Adrianne had a final reply with:
I know @MeganHauserman wants2bashMY career so she can up her lil starmeter.Like she EVER could achieve what I have.Blocking that white trash

i would have loved to see this fight go on, maybe megan will reply again, we shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment